ICICI Credit Card 24*7 Customer Care Number
Use these numbers listed below to contact a customer care executive:
For previously unresolved queries, not more than 3 months old, dial:
- 1800 200 3344 (this number is operational from Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Ensure that you have the numeric digits of the Service Request Number handy before you call).
Please note that call charges may be applicable based on the existing tariff plans of your service provider.
City-Wise Tolled ICICI Customer Care Numbers
You can contact a customer care official in your city by dialling these numbers:
|Andhra Pradesh ||7306667777 |
|Assam ||9864667777 |
|Bihar ||8102667777 |
|Patna ||0612 3366777 |
|Chattisgarh ||9098667777 |
|Raipur ||0771 3366777 |
|Delhi ||011 33667777 |
|Goa ||9021667777 |
|Panaji ||0832 3366777 |
|Gujarat ||8000667777 |
|Ahmedabad ||079 33667777 |
|Haryana ||9017667777 |
|Gurgaon ||0124 3366777 |
|Himachal Pradesh ||9817667777 |
|Shimla ||0177 3366777 |
|Jammu and Kashmir ||9018667777 |
|Jharkhand ||8102667777 |
|Ranchi ||0651 3366777 |
|Karnataka ||8088667777 |
|Bangalore ||080 33667777 |
|Kerala ||9020667777 |
|Ernakulam ||0484 3366777 |
|Madhya Pradesh ||9098667777 |
|Bhopal ||0755 3366777 |
|Maharashtra ||9021667777 |
|Mumbai ||022 33667777 |
|Odisha ||9692667777 |
|Bhubaneshwar ||0674 3366777 |
|Punjab ||7307667777 |
|Chandigarh ||0172 3366777 |
|Rajasthan ||7877667777 |
|Jaipur ||0141 3366777 |
|Tamil Nadu ||7305667777 |
|Chennai ||044 33667777 |
|Telangana ||7306667777 |
|Hyderabad ||040 33667777 |
|Uttar Pradesh ||8081667777 |
|Lucknow ||0522 3366777 |
|Uttarakhand ||8081667777 |
|Dehradun ||0135 3366777 |
|West Bengal ||8101667777 |
|Kolkata ||033 33667777 |
*Note: States and their corresponding numbers have been highlighted.
ICICI Credit Card Enquiries
In Case of Card Theft: In case your credit card has been stolen or is lost, please report the loss to a customer care official by calling any of the numbers provided above. If you wish, you can request for a replacement credit card during the same call itself.
You can also use the mobile application to block the card or visit your nearest branch to block the use of your card.
Alternatively, you can block your credit card by logging in to your internet banking account.
In Case of Your Card Being Blocked: If your card has been blocked, you will have to request for a replacement card by calling the customer care centre from your mobile number. Ensure that you place the call between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. The first delivery of your replacement card will be attempted within 5 business days of your request being placed.
In Case of Card Needing to be Re-Dispatched: If your card has been returned to ICICI because it couldn’t be delivered, you can request for a re-dispatch of your card by logging into your internet banking account or by calling customer care on any of the numbers mentioned earlier.
If you decide to call customer care, ensure that you do so from 7:00 a.m.to 9:00 p.m.
ICICI Bank Credit Card International Helpline Numbers
For those of you who bank with ICICI while overseas, here are the international helpline numbers you can call. Before you do so, here are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You will need a debit card for authentication purposes.
- If you do not have a debit card or PIN, you can request for one by navigating to the service request page on the ICICI website.
|USA ||1866 ICICI 4U |
|UK ||0 8081 314 151 |
|Singapore ||800 101 2553 |
|Canada ||1866 ICICI 4U |
|Australia ||0011 800 0424 2448 |
|UAE ||8000 9114 001 |
|Bahrain ||800 04 877/+973 17 576 161 |
|Belgium ||00 800 0424 2448 |
|Finland ||990 800 0424 2448 |
|France ||00 800 0424 2448 |
|Germany ||00 800 0424 2448 |
|Ireland ||00 800 0424 2448 |
|Italy ||00 800 0424 2448 |
|Luxembourg ||00 800 0424 2448 |
|Netherlands ||00 800 0424 2448 |
|Portugal ||00 800 0424 2448 |
|Spain ||00 800 0424 2448 |
|Hong Kong ||+852 22342651/+852 22342655 |
|Sri Lanka ||+94 11 4242448 |
|Russia ||+7 495 981 4988 |
Here are other numbers that could be useful:
If you would rather a customer service executive give you a call, you can request for a free call back facility.
Other Ways for NRIs to Get in Touch
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service request: Navigate to the Service Request page on the ICICI website and raise your concerns by selecting the options that best describe your query.
- Web chat: Log into your internet banking account and chat with a representative.
- Visit an overseas branch: You can visit any of the following overseas branches to have your credit card queries addressed:
Locations and Addresses of ICICI Bank In Others Countries.
|Kingdom of Bahrain ||Bahrain Branch ICICI Bank Ltd. Manama Centre, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain Tel: +973 17 576 161 Fax: +973 17 221 200 |
|Bangladesh ||Bangladesh Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., 12th floor, Unique Trade Center (UTC Building), 8 Panthapath, Dhaka -1215 Tel: +8802 8155392/409 Fax: +8802 8143424 |
|Canada ||Canada Subsidiary ICICI Bank Canada, Don Valley Business Park 150 Ferrand Drive, Suite 700, Toronto, ON M3C 3E5 Tel: +1 416 360 0909 Fax: +1 647 436 1178 |
|China ||China Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., RM 2585, 25/F, Wheelock Square, 1717 Nanjing West Road, Jingan District, Shanghai 200 040, China Tel: +86 21 61575169 / 70 Fax: +86 21 61575388 |
|Dubai ||Dubai Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., Suite No. 404, The Business Centre Building, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street, Near Burjuman, P O Box: 28758, Dubai, U.A.E. Tel: +8000 9114 001 (toll-free) Fax: +971 4 396 6994 |
|Abu Dhabi ||Abu Dhabi Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., No.107-108, Al Otaiba Towers, Mashreq Bank-Siemens Building, Electra Street, P O Box: 31276, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. Tel.: 8000 9114 001 (toll-free) Fax: +971 2 622 8410 |
|Hong Kong ||Hong Kong Unit 1504B-1505, Level 15, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel: +(852) 2234 2651/2234 2655 Fax: +(852) 2234 7613 |
|Singapore ||Singapore Branch ICICI Bank Ltd. 9 Raffles Place, #50-01 Republic Plaza, Singapore- 048619 Tel: +65 6723 9288 Fax: +65 6723 9268 |
|South Africa ||South Africa Representative Office ICICI Bank Limited 3rd floor, West Building, 88, Stella Street, Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg 2196 PO Box 78261, Sandton, Johannesburg 2146 Tel: +27 11 6767800 (Board) Fax: +27 11 7839748 (Board) |
|Sri Lanka ||Sri Lanka Branch ICICI Bank Ltd. 58, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka Tel: +94 11 4242448 |
|The United Kingdom ||UK Subsidiary ICICI Bank UK PLC Please check the ICICI UK website for more details about the branch offices. |
ICICI Bank Email Address
Get in touch with ICICI by sending an email to:
Alternatively, you can raise a first-level complaint (i.e., this is the first complaint you are raising with respect to a particular concern), by following these steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Complaints’ section on the ‘Feedback’ page.
- Select ‘Email’ and fill in the details required.
- Use the email ID you have registered with the bank to expedite your complaint.
ICICI Credit Card Grievance Redressal
To ensure that all customer queries and complaints are addressed in a timely manner, the bank has a grievance redressal policy in place.
If you have contacted a customer service executive via phone, email, a service request form, or by going to the branch, but are not satisfied with the solution to your problem (or you haven’t received any solution), you can follow these steps:
- Download the complaint form from the website, fill it up, and send it to Mr Subhendu Tripathy. The address is:
Mr Subhendu Tripathy,
ICICI Bank Ltd.,
Phone Banking Centre,
ICICI Bank Tower,
Financial District, Gachibowli,
- You will receive a response within 4 working days of the form being received by the bank.
- You can alternatively send a Service Request form to Mr Tripathy.
- If you aren’t satisfied with the solution provided by the Grievance Redressal Officer, you can reach out to the Principal Nodal Officer, Mr Vinayak M More.
ICICI Nodal Office Contact Details
You can escalate your complaint to the principal nodal officer if you aren’t satisfied with the solution you have received from prior channels.
Here are the contact details of the principal nodal officer:
- Email: email@example.com
The Principal Nodal Officer
ICICI Bank Ltd.
Bandra Kurla Complex
Write to ICICI Bank
Pen down your queries and address it to:
ICICI Bank Limited,
ICICI Phone Banking Centre,
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor,
Survey no: 115/27, Plot no.12,
ICICI Bank Tower,
Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road,
ICICI Bank Towers,
Mumbai 400 051
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I contact customer care to get my credit card statements for income tax purposes?Yes, you can call customer care to get your credit card statements for income tax purposes. Alternatively, you can download your statement from your internet banking or mobile banking account.
- How do I cancel my ICICI credit card?You can cancel your credit card account by calling customer care or sending an email to customer.care@icicibank from your registered email id. Keep in mind that your card account will be closed only if you have paid all outstanding dues on your card.
- What do I do if my credit card isn’t working at a point of sales terminal?In such cases, first, make sure that you have entered the right PIN and that the card has not expired. If there is no problem with regards to the PIN or the expiry date on the card, you can call customer care. Ensure that you place the call anywhere between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Does ICICI Bank have a dedicated customer care number for credit card related queries?No, ICICI Bank does not have a dedicated customer care number for credit card queries. However, the bank has dedicated numbers for customer care based on their customers. The customer care number for ICICI Bank are:
- 1860 120 7777 (all retail banking customers)
- 1800 103 8181 (wealth banking customers)
- 1860 120 3399 (private banking customers
- 1860 120 6699 (business, corporate, and retail institutional banking customers)
- 040 71403333 (tolled number for retail banking customers)
- What is the procedure to report a stolen credit card or to block the credit card?In case your credit card has been stolen, you will need to call the customer care number of the bank immediately so the card can be blocked, and no further transactions can take place. Once done, a replacement credit card will be sent to your registered address within 5 business days.
- Does ICICI Bank have a dedicated customer care service for NRIs?Yes, the bank offers a separate customer care number of all Non-Resident Indians. For all NRIs in India, the customer care number of the bank is 1800 102 5600 and is universal for all related queries. ICICI Bank also offers a non-toll-free number for all queries from people living outside the country which is 91 40 3099 8025. NRIs can also send an e-mail with their complaint or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit an overseas branch in their respective country.
- How do I change my credit card PIN?Your credit card comes with a working PIN which must be entered for all transactions. However, if you wish to change your PIN, you can do so by visiting any ICICI Bank ATM or through net banking. You can visit the nearest ICICI Bank ATM and swipe your credit card. Enter your existing PIN and choose the option of ‘Change PIN’. Enter your desired PIN and the new PIN will be effective for all further transactions.
- How can I change my credit card limit?The credit card limit is assigned to you based on various factors such as your credit score, credit utilization ratio, etc. However, you can request for the current limit to be changed. To request for an increase or decrease in the limit, you can call the customer care number of the bank or log in to your net banking account and request for a change in the credit limit of your card.